Monday, March 9, 2020

Welcome To Our Classroom Blog

Kia ora whanau and guests, welcome to Ruma Kakapo's 2020 blog. We are a fun loving class of 22 bright and capable students. We will be posting something new every week on Friday about the work we do in class and about any fun school events that we are a part of. Please feel free to leave a positive comment or check out our students blog posts and comment there.

Last week we did our fruit burst maths and investigated the number of fruit bursts in five different bags and the number of each colour. We created graphs and tables and finally looked at the probability of getting a certain colour out of the bag.








3 comments:

  1. Hi There, my name is Whaea Deb. I am a Year 4 teacher at Paparore School. My class is called Te Manga and we have been paired up with your class for Tuhi Mai Tuhi Atu. I can tell that our class will learn a lot from you. We are also learning about statistics this term and your fruit burst lesson looks fantastic. I know my students would love that. Thank you for sharing your learning. I think we will be doing something similiar next week. Cheers, Whaea Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is Kaydee i really like how you used fruit bursts for your maths. what learning do you think you will do next?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.